Sunday 5 July 2009

Presidents BBQ 26th June'09


Typical Lion's organisation, our annual summer President's BBQ, is held in the garden of Vice President and guess who isn't there, yes you've got it - the President.
Tony did his best and had even organised a one-way system through his house to try and avoid a free-for-all over the salads. It was never going to work - most of the Lions can't read, some resented the extra walking involved and others are blatantly obstreperous.

Anne and John have just been told why Paul can't make his own BBQ. I told them that this was not an appropriate response but after three empty wine bottles (I think) they clearly didn't care.
By the way, their corner of the gazebo had central heating and walls, the rest of us had to suffer and as can be seen in the picture below, Richard has already caught a cold.


Apologies for not including more pictures - these are not particularly good but the others were rubbish - much too dark or just the back of people's heads. I'm going on a photography course when I've retired, I need to learn more about focal length and exposure or at least that's what I 'think' Riemie said!

No comments:

Post a Comment